Disqus Shortname

Crazy boy animation story of school students

 





Zetman super devil" is a Japanese anime produced in 2012, the director is Naoshima. The survival of mankind is entrusted to "ZET", "ALPHAS" in pursuit of the ultimate meaning of justice. Two consciousnesses are silentlyf changing this world! The protagonist Aren is a mysterious teenager with the appearance of the mysterious power ZET in the body and resembling Batman.

Story background

 The Arab who was born as a laboratory artificial man didnot understand human emotions at first, but under the guidance of "Grandpa" (a doctor who participated in the experiment of making artificial humans), he learned and slowly realized human emotions. 

In the case of weird incidents happening frequently, a mysterious old man began tolook for the whereabouts of Aren.

 One day, Aren suddenly encountered an alien killer, so a stable life changed dramatically. Faced with the power of a killer that transcends human intelligence,

 what will Aren do? This young man with mysterious power hidden in his body, will he become a hero or a demon

 But he is very corrupt, the office bearers do not know he is with me.  Hume stopped talking.  Rawaha forbade him to talk about the incident.  I know .  "Alia also took the money.  how do you know ?  

She looked at him in astonishment.  Didn't Zafari tell?  

There were tears in Aali's eyes and they were counting.  I mean to you, Nani Tirti, please forgive me, what is the meaning of you? You have not done financially, how are you talking?  Too bad, first I was forced by my love and then blackmailed.  "If I disobey her, 

she will share my hopes with my whole family and university that I will not be able to show my face to anyone," she said.  I even took some pictures.  

Nadeem knew he knew when he would take pictures of me, but I was still scared. 

I had read that nowadays a face can be easily attached to a body for fear of a camera truck. 

 You know, they're a little hard on it.  They even used to make me a theorist. If I didn't get any such pictures, I would die and my brother would not be able to raise his head.  

Who would believe me that they are not my economic I was selfish.  I only thought that you had done them to Baqiri. Bring you to his house. I lied to you. 

 The key was not given.  Not only that.  Now she was weeping and listening to the daughter of Mabhoot.  I could not see you, so I was reluctant to face you. 

I had prepared you for his insistence to go to Talqari's farm.  She folded her hands in tears.  "Please, OK man, thank you for saving me from his evil. 

He opened his big hands."  O Reis Aali I be evil, look the girls are turning towards us, please don't cry. He also pointed to some distance from the girls who were looking there.  

Alia wiped her face with the plow of the dupatta.  I can't believe that the theater that was killed many years ago in the gutter; no, you didn't kill Nafri Kothi.  

This is how I once mentioned how the moonlit night had struck one.  Alia listened to him ... Altafa nodded.  And what if he is your father-in-law?  "The height was alarming.  No, he won't.  Alia said confidently. 

 How do you do that?  There is no hope for you.  It is better that you talk to yourself, there will be a little bit of Khaqa but then you will take care of the matter.  

They would find him chatting with Etibar Wama Rawana. 

He gave her something. Khar saw her near Vahid's bed when Kar corrected her bill and sat down on his idle thing. 

 He also wanted to pull back the hair of his forehead Umrah but he stopped himself thinking that his sleep would be disturbed.  


Time flies.  Years ago, when he brought the child to Karachi, he was wondering if he would raise her without a single woman, and Ravi Nima was a very young man.  He looked at her again with loving eyes and the scene changed as he looked at her.  

He had been standing on the side of the road during the night and a half, as if it were a small child.  There were signs of. 

 There was fear and horror in his eyes. Two of them sat on the ground on their knees and took it in both their hands. 

 What happened son who are you  Where is your Mama, Baba?  The letter came out of the baby's mouth, all from Apple.  

Somewhere in the forest of K. Gaidar China.  He immediately hugged them.  He had wrapped it in his arms and it was said in his arms that he was like a soldier.

  If the brother is three years old.  Probably turned away from his parents.  He turned and said to Khuda Bakhsh.  

They have a human child or, God forbid, they had two sons.  If he is so small, he can't come from far away. Khuda Bakhsh knows from around him what news his parents are looking for him.  

There is no sign of the surrounding population.  God was forgiving.  Going from left to right.  Russia News came down from the CS van and then what happened, Khuda Bakhsh expressed his opinion. 

 He agreed with Khuda Bakhsh's idea, but despite his prohibition, he decided to return to his parents.  

If Khuda Bakhsh had guessed that he would have escaped from the sight of his parents from a base, they would surely come back to find him as soon as they realized his disappearance.

  Armor was spread around the neck of the statement.  He described the bed T-shirt with Buner.  I avoided his feet.

  He must have thought of Khuda Bakhsh as if he had just come down from Yadyan. His clothes were tarnished to see if he belonged to the village.  

Yet they must have seen it on both sides for two years.  Right, or I had gone a long way on the drinking paths, but no one was there.  The last night was the moon. 

 The darkness deepened as we proceeded.  There were lots of thick trees along the dirt roads so they decided to take it with them.  He was also feeling the founder of Khuda Bakhsh. 

 Khudabakhsh just met Lahore in the light of that day.  Khuda Bakhsh shook his head and took the child from his lap. 

 It is coming from far away. Sir, his body is very hot and he is getting bored.  He called and sat in the driver's seat.  

While driving, he turned around and saw that he was holding the eyes of the exhausted Sakhda Bakhsh with his eyes closed.  Whose liver is the corner and what will be the condition of his heart. 

Post a Comment

2 Comments