Disqus Shortname

The anime girl doll shop animation

  


Doll human_shaped objects I thought of

 them as scary at first one is already in my 

Room even before I realized it . She is

 looking down towards me at the top of my 

Drawers. it was like  She observing me you 

Are a bad girl so all throw you away I

 thought to my self but some sort of curse

 might be fall me from doing some thing like

That so I properly left it to some one else

 care it might have been to late for  me she

Still starting intently on me .there no

 escaping her anymore . I thought that I

 should just take agood care of it instead 

If that the case I decided to clean dress up

And enshrine her up there after that

 happened good things kept coming to him

One after another _she is in good shape 

She is doing well in school work and is

 having fun every day and most of all he got

Himself a  friend despite being like me

And he goes out for dinner every day just

Like this and he lived happily ever after


The story about shuu_ kun

Thats right it was base from my own

 experience even though it started off as 

A scary story even cursed dolls can be quite

Cute if you all take good care of them its 

Alright there nothing to be afraid of enough

Talking about that then maybe I should stay

At your place for tonight

She really went straight to sleep right after 

Talking a look at  the doll face when she 

Said that she coming over to see the doll

Earlier she was actually implying that she 

Fine with it tonight right or could it be that 

She wants me to gogroups after her from 

Her back but she sound a sleep right now I

 thought that we finally be doing it tonight

No is not it normal well I am just as cruel for 

Choosing some one like you over her but its

Because I never put a limit for  my self I

 tried to but never managed to do it just as

 you said .I might have thought of having 

A friend as my own happenes indulged in

 my daily life where nina keeps squeezing 

Me dry of semen by the way where have you

Been staying before coming  over here to me 

You said it was the room beneath we,'re on

 the ground floor so even a rundown

 ap artment like  this then is that portrait of

 owner

It was Abbas who tried to alleviate the

 successive accidents and grief of his mother

 in the Emirate. He agreed to marry Hagar

 on the pretext of leaving or thinking of the

 grief of his bloody mother, but he clearly

 said that Damaha Jr.  Will be able to keep

 happy will be happy We all thought that

 after marriage the bigotry ends, if we stay

 together, there will be instinct.  There is a

 lot of power in the two poles of marriage. 

 He silently bowed his head to his mother. 

 From Ajra, her fire was blown with great

 fanfare, but the marriage of the Sultan and

 the city of Bano was simple. On the basis of

 her marriage, it was as if treasures and joys

 were gone.  Asmat Ikam was happy with her

 victory, but Hagar's parents were happy that

 Noor and Zeenat did not know about

 Abbas's stubbornness, they did not have the

 slightest doubt about her and her food. 

 She used to give a picture of beauty in

 simplicity. The treasures of beauty had come

 to her from nowhere. If she had washed her

 face and applied mascara in her eyes, it

 would have been difficult for her to look at

 her face.  Her hair was brown and curly ...

 Like Mother John, the cross looked like it

 was afraid to look.  Maybe that's why her

 mother was reading and blowing on her.

 She was getting ready and waiting for the

 rain. Her married friends and cousins ​​were

 in her room and were teaching her all the

 tricks of talking to Abbas and she was

 embarrassed.  Was laughing  Looking in the

 mirror, he thought that a glimpse of him

 would overwhelm E Abbas.  Seeing his

 appearance, he could not believe his eyes.

 After the marriage, he had a meal for the

 barat and then for his community, and the

 time came when he left the courtyard of his

 Bible and went down to the courtyard of his

 uncle.  Charity was given to him at his

 Mecca at the time of his departure and to

 his father-in-law at the time of his

 reception.  This time the charity was taking

 place, Taya's absence had kept many eyes

 constantly wet.  He was the one who took

 the relationship with such desire and no

 one else could fill the void left by his

 absence on this important occasion. 

 She was also well received by her father-in-

law, who came to see her in the evening and

 kept on hugging her. Dinner was eaten in

 the evening and she was taken to her left

 room.  Sitting on the big bed, he found the

 decoration of the room lawful, his heart was

 beating as fast as he could think of the time

 to come, there would be a slight sigh or if

 someone did something, she would sit

 down.  There was no clock in the room, nor

 was there any other way to get to the time. 

 No, inheritance comes only once in the age

 of Sunni.  The next day, when Ismat Apa

 took her out of her room, she was shocked

 to see him lying on a bed without a bed. 

 He had sent her to his room at night. 

 A group came to him, woke him up and

 questioned him, he had no answer to his

 mother's words, they asked what time he

 was sleeping there, he said that he was in

 the room at night, why he  Grandma John? 

 "The question slipped out of my mouth. 

 I thought it was too late.  

He stroked my hair with his fingers, he

 guessed - Mama Mama Ard






Post a Comment

1 Comments