Disqus Shortname

The mysterious of flying girl anime

 



 
The series has exceeded 2 million copies! The reason why you were summoned to a different world is revealed !? The 

act grew dramatically due to Taichi's training, and 
he acquired the ability to be underestimated even within the school. 


At the Teijin National Knight Training Institute, where Taichi and his friends attended temporarily, a 
team-match team battle was scheduled to take place. 
Not only Taichi, Rin, and Murra, but also the power-up act will play an active role in the game, and the 
four will show their students overwhelming power. 
The match seemed to proceed smoothly, but 
suddenly a mysterious group of terrorists suddenly broke into the venue.


Story background

Why are the students of the school targeted? And who is the mastermind? 
Taichi, who was chasing a suspicious shadow, faces a shocking existence there. 
Takeshi Uchida: Lives in Chiba prefecture. A part-time writer who writes while working as a company employee. Debuted in this work. 


Nardack: Numerous light novels such as "Yuko Shinonome series", "Ashka of red flame" and "Burapan"Then, it turns out that the two have a ridiculously high-spec magic amount. 
From an ordinary high school student, suddenly to become the strongest cheat magician. Fire. wind. The excitement of creating a dreamlike paranormal phenomenon with your own hands. 


Overwhelming physical ability that exceeds the imagination, as if you were a Superman. 
The adventure story of Taichi and Rin from a peaceful country begins in a different worldMaple who once again became aware of the anomaly in a battle with powerful players. The six layers that fully proceeded are the horror area where the evil spirits swirl! Instead of Aibo Sally, it should be "efficiently" collecting materials, but this time it causes a bug !? 


The electronic version of this work ends Later, it contains a trial version of Kadokawa BOOKS "Structure of conceptual crossings where cheating brides proliferated when skills were dismantled in a different world" (Author: Sakiki Chitsuki)The Demon King who saved the city by preventing the "reverse invasion" of the demons that sprang up from the prison labyrinth stepped into the Beast Territory in order to clarify the mystery of this world.

 On the other hand, under Luna who is devoted to development in the village of Rabbi, it is reported that the former best friend Ajin is transferred to the demon territory as a slave. Luna stood up to save her best friend, but the Wright Empire, who hates Ajin, was trying to execute the "disposition" of Ajin. The appearance is the Demon King, and the contents are the fourth fantasy series of misunderstandings by ordinary people!


But they may not have been aware of their views.  I said standing in front of Ain Farzana.  Farzan's condition was such that I was not able to find him and due to the conflict of trust and confidence,

 sometimes such a choice comes in life in which he defends himself without saying anything.  And then came April 25th.  It was Monday.  How did the monthly meeting take place at eleven today?

 I had done all my homework and there was no ambiguity anywhere during the meeting, but I was still making myself easy.

  And there was Zaidar Naim, at whose request I came wearing a dark jerry pink Shannon suit, which was also decorated with small Kamadani flowers.  

I also forbade Naima to go to her cousin's dolly on her way back from the office and not to wear such a fanny suit in the office  Let Betag believe that her cousin has called her specially and that she is so convinced of his writings that she may not even be her fianc.  

On which Siana had even expressed his anger that he did not like such nonsense and now I was getting ready for Gai Dholaki even though he was getting ready.  I just wanted to come to the office.  

I didn't like being that way either.  When she went to her cabin to handle the file, it was locked.  I was already feeling a little embarrassed. 

I turned my head when I saw my N off.  Will I walk around in this suit now?  When she went to Farzana's can, she closed Naima's door, Sajid's door  So much so that Sajid Aqdar and Torka also saw the closed pan and asked him.  Shakir Bhai, why are all these cans closed and where are all the people? 

 They are all in the big hall. Someone is coming. Maybe he left saying.  I don't even know who the evil one is coming from. 

I used to walk towards the hall thinking about all this. It was used on special occasions, but there was no one there. 

 I thought in my heart that Pan was a mistake.  What is the holiday of the newspaper today which no one has come for ....... and I came alone as a witness, ”I said at once.  I said this to myself but the voice was probably loud.  Suddenly all became corpses and lots of colorful leaves spread and rose petals fell on me.  I was so embarrassed. 

 Now all my office mates had gathered in the form of applause at my gurdwara.  What is this ?  "A big Sau K ..... when Naima gave it to me I asked her ........ looked at everyone carefully.  

All the girls and everyone was in white fear.  Yes, Nadeem Khan was on the black table in a light pack shirt and Sarfred was used to drinking safari suits.  Fear the light of them all

Post a Comment

0 Comments