Disqus Shortname

The battle with gun





The movie version was released in 2019, which is a very popular work among other world series works. The hero who reincarnated in a different world in the form of a little girl wants to safely advance in the military. 

However, due to the mysterious existence X, you will be sent to the forefront of battle and will be involved in intense battle. 

As the title says"little girl," the main character, Tanya, who became a little girl, runs around the battlefield with a gun.

 It is also an interesting work with a gap between appearance and content. The main highlight of this work is the power of a full-scale group battle scene with the motif of World War I and WWII. 

Furthermore, the setting unique to this work, such as the magic of flying in the sky, is attractive, and you will be overwhelmed by the worldview full of originality.hi

Things provided by: Anime column site | Anibu 2019 is just around the corner, and next year is finally 2020.

 With the timing of the end of the 2010s, we are planning to look back on the last ten years, when various anime were born. I would like to introduce representative works from famous and popular anime of each year tomy favorite animation with dogmatism and prejudice. 

This is a work from 2017. Contents of this page 1 Main events in 2017 2 The story of the Little Girl March 3 Beautiful 4 Kemono Friends 5 Lou's Song at the Dawn 6 Little Witch Academia 7 Many other popular works!

There were dreams, I was wondering and I am still wondering if I also get involved in the construction of dreams. 

 He looked at Bell with great love.  "Then Nawabs are very happy, beautiful and handsome, but in their interpretation they are very horrible. 

Dark nights are my back ground function and there is nothing in me that can cause me to be with you.  Shame on you. I put you to the test. I'm sorry for that. 

The rest of her eyes filled with tears. Salam saw her tormented. Don't say or you haven't put me to the test at all. Believe me, you want me.

  I have no sympathy for you. Arvi's relationships are very weak and plants, my relationship is not at all.

 I am not weak, it is not a rush of sympathy, it is a relationship of love. I love you, in my soul.  You are hot. "Only a teacher's name can be associated with a girl with a background like mine.  

She was still in a state of self-loathing.  I thought a lot and I thought a good man like you should not be abused.  And I think I should thank Jeddah for that, but it has become obligatory on me.  

A faint smile appeared on her lips and disappeared.  You don't understand, you didn't look like that. 

 She burned  You call me Ant, Tadan Gum, but I assure you that I will not disappoint you either.  After a strong bond, the love I have for you will grow and if you trust me from home, life will be better.  

Azaam looked at him warmly.  And will you trust me?  The beauty of life shines through mutual trust.  

And will you choose such a girl? I don't even know my father's name. The name of the girl who is written in my birth certificate is not my father. 

 Once again, his eyes twinkled like stars.  You have already told me this, and I have reached out to you with all my heart.

  Love doesn't matter at all ... don't test me by shedding tears like this .... if I do something insulting you will get angry.  

He looked at her with deep eyes.  Kyle quickly shed her tears and raised her eyelids.  

You don't care, doesn't your dad know?  It reflected fears and anxieties.  My dad is the most dad in the world and he was more than anything in the universe of my pleasure and happiness, his smile slowly touched his lips.  And she was watching him a lot.

  If it is fried, should I give it to you?  Her smile deepened, and Ball nodded in agreement. 

 A smile appeared on his lips and now he was looking at the first combination of beauty and modesty.  Terrified by the heat of her eyes, she stood up. 

 Shall I clean this evening?  I will ask my mother, I don't know where to go
Wants to meet  Why are you so sure? ”Izam was standing in front of Kabul in the park and she was sitting. 

 Pearls were piled up in her eyelids, which, if shaken by the hollow, would fall on her cheeks.  

The system was like China.  What happened tomorrow, why are you silent and keep my ankaba, I will live and I will not leave you.  Omar Hayat wanted to agree with Jaldili's mother as soon as possible. 

 So Azaam called him and found out about Shah Jahan. Kell said that his mother had come but he was lucky to come from there.  "She was OK.  Still wanting to meet.  Not yet,

 I will call Najah and tell him and after breakfast as soon as he woke up his phone rang that she was waiting for him in the park and he came out of the house immediately and now he is in the park  She was sitting in front of him.  

She had pearls on her eyelids and she could see the fingers of a very restless and anxious person and even the fingers of her hands could be joined together.  

Don't you believe me  She asked but she remained silent.  Talk openly about what is on your mind ... 

Discuss your illusions with me, I will try to satisfy you. ”He was sitting on a hungry chest of trees in front of the next one.  The golden rays of the sun were blowing from the trees and falling on the face of the cross.  

The eyes of the people turned to his face and then forgot to bow and passed away.  Terrified by the duration of his gaze, Kirkel picked up his palms and then bowed.  

Open up what you want to say  Please tell Johi that since I have come I have been guessing myself but please don't say anything about it which Azaam was upset and left the matter incomplete. 

 And make eyes out of his face.  There was no agreement between him and yesterday.  Yes, his heart needed his desire and Kajal had extended his hand to God.  I used to apologize to you.  

There was surprise in Azaam's beautiful eyes.  "I asked you to have a nanny relationship that you wanted." Despite Golden's prohibition, 

she had decided to talk to Azaam.  We humans are very selfish, I also became selfish.  

I also wanted to fulfill my purpose and spread my legs in front of you.  You made a promise in sympathy and compassion that is not easy to keep.

 I could not bear to take advantage of your kind heart.  

I free you today from this promise.  Speaking of Hubble .... I didn't sympathize with you .... I probably said before you that you are mine


Post a Comment

0 Comments