Disqus Shortname

The features of c97 company



The features of the C97 company are the features of the C97 company booth, whichI briefly summarized while suppressing the differences from the previous time.


 (1)Doujin and cosplay need paid wristbands, but companies do not need it.Comike's fee-charging began at Comiket 96, but at Comiket 97, which is the second time, 

the company booth can be entered free of charge. ②Cannot enter with circle ticket This is the same as C96. Since the hall is far from the coterie side, priority entry to the corporate booth with a circle ticket is not possible. ③Summer Komi was Friday on the first day, but this time it's Saturday Maybe someone who wasn't doing the joblast time might have participated this time. However, the number of all-nighters is relatively small, and there are about 1000 people in the line at the stage of the first departure.


 When the booth was in thesame hall as the coterie side, there was around 10,000 people in the all-night group (not all go to the company) + advance admission by Sakuchike, but this time there are more people than summer, but still comparison Smooth. Even though it is forbidden to stay up all night, we have not taken complete measures. (It is difficult to take measures in the first place.) However, as the mail order of the corporate booth is becoming commonplace, the method of separating the hall from the doujin hall brings more overnight to a meaningless point, and as aresult, significantly reduces overnight.

 State of the venue We will introduce the state of the venue by mixing photos of some company booths and tweets of the preparatory meeting. The waiting line for the company booth is on the bridge.

Susan was very prominent and I was really going through a lot of harassment, one by one.  

Today I am in Upper and it is your birthday and today I am celebrating my birthday. May Allah bring you a lot of happiness.  He prayed.  

But I have not celebrated my birthday for many years. Nadeem Khan completed the process.  Not celebrated.  

I looked at them with wide eyes.  If this is your first year as a coach and this is your first birthday. 

 Now I saw my office mates all in white suits and in all of them my pink dress looked out of place and all my colleagues were shaking their heads around me. 

 I wanted to laugh with everyone but tears were sticking in my throat.  All these people in the office, who used to go out of their way to humiliate each other in the trivial matters of the office, but today they were all expressing their happiness in a dress for my happiness.  

Thank you all very much.  Next month is Noor's birthday.  Farzana will be in charge of this.  Nadeem Khan said.  

Nawsir Farzan will only be in charge of arranging Sajid's birthday. 

 Anma said and everyone laughed.  In a very good atmosphere, tea was taken with Rakaf Lavaniyat.  And while walking, 

when Nadeem Khan gave me a beautiful Lydia in a pan, I spoke in surprise. 

 Your birthday gift from the company .. you bring something I asked.  No, Farid had asked his wife. I don't even know what's in it.  

If Qar was saying that his wife is very interested in buying a copy and his choice is always unanswered and you will tell him that there is no lie in disbelief. 

 If Naima had given her daughter-in-law on behalf of everyone, then she was hesitant to take what she needed.  Miss Sabari celebrates happiness like happiness.

 If you participate in someone's happiness and give them happiness, you should also remember that others also want to see you and consider your happiness as their own happiness.  

Adke was not going to shed tears for me. She was standing with her eyes downcast and thinking that if Nadeem Khan was not in front of her, she would run away and go to her statement and cry heartily.  

And yes, they will tell us if you have a birthday present in your gift pan.  why ?  Asked in surprise.  Sangar Naqsh of his other workers should be called from Farid's wife.  And I put my stomach in my bag and came to my statement.  Sir, what is this?


They can't wait any longer, they are eager to meet their future daughter-in-law, they have come only for me now, many of their works are incomplete outside, after winding up all the BVs, now they are here in Pakistan.  

I will go to Seattle, the general also stood up.  Where in the city will they be in Seattle?  Wherever my life pleases, there will be oil.  When I looked up at Lam's bright eyes, the heavy redness on his cheeks deepened.  I like lahore  We will camp in Atola Hor. 

 Allam saw him from somewhere. Some time ago, Val Aztrab did not speak with a boiling face.  They were walking side by side towards the outer gate of the park.

  Their hearts were beating at the same rate.  Don't be suspicious of me either. I'm going to have a lifelong relationship with you in prison.  Azaam reassured him once again.  Moisture pellets get wet at once.  

Lay the foundation of this relationship with full faith and trust. Don't consider yourself inferior. You are the queen of my heart and will always rule over my heart. 

You don't know that you are composing on my day and night, my grain and night in my body and  In the evenings, you are ruling over all of you. Where did so many words come from? 

 He was thinking to himself.  If he had been alive, he would have lost consciousness of merit.

 The thought of soul came to Alam's heart.  Too much talking would go dumb in the face of spiritual heights.

  Sometimes you are small, you are very innocent. I am about to turn the year. Gul blinked her eyes and stopped the tears from coming out. 

 If your mother was not in a hurry, I would have told you to do BA, become a peach, I will also complete my education, but in these circumstances,

 I want to catch the Maulvi tomorrow and take us away from this world where  Don't let the dirty eyes of Taqari Sahib and Sahib Tez O Sahib fall on you.  

I am still more than a mature hole of gold.  "Don't look me in the eye, Demuel, or I'll be rich." He paused and looked at her.

 Yesterday, Khayal's eyes narrowed. When she was ironed, she said, "I'm very lucky."  Staying away from dancing and singing, living in this environment, the pastor is going to add support and now the one who has no intentions, who is going to connect with him? 

He looked at Azaam with sly eyes and looked at him with love  Will run fast


Post a Comment

0 Comments