Disqus Shortname

Anime and manga scene




This work is a mystery solver
,


but in the situation where it solves, unlike the other mystery solve works such as Detective Conan and Kanedaichi boy's case book etc. There was a scene where I was groaning interestingly because the focus was placed on the motive of why I killed, rather than on the weight. * There were a lot of difficult things, but that's whyI was stimulated by my intellectual curiosity * .I saw it because I originally liked the Fate series,

 
but the female team was attractive and I was addicted to it immediately, collecting all the volumes. I lost it. * .Aside from manga and anime, it is more interesting to write the original novel written by the profession * .The protagonist who is not endowed with magical talent solves the mystery with reasoning power and the help of excellent assistants and students Is exciting. The excitement of interacting with my sister-in-law and the appearance of Iskandar made me excited. *



. It is a spin-off work ofthe Fate series that is more addicting to Fate fans. One of the main characters of Zero, who grew up mainly on the clock tower that is indirectly talked about in the series, and grew up, "Lord Ermeloy II" is a charming disciple and magic that respectspeople in a different direction from the magician who is making I can't help but bethrilled to resolve the incident involved in my own power of law-breaking,


 which I analyze and tell. Personally, this work of the story of "leading to a solution by a fighting method that does not look like a magician" overlapped with the story of Fate / SN, and I felt more emotional.

 I think that the animation was reorganized and presented as much as possible to show the elements of the story in the novel, and the picture was fascinating. *.Characters are attractive


She is accusing me of being the queen I want to destroy.  He should know that I will be his mother, Mian, and only because of that I married him to give him the affection of a father.  

She hurried to the stairs but Babar stopped her and wrapped her arms around him and brought him to the sofa. 

 The two sit back and talk calmly.  No, let me go.  Let her know the truth that I am her mother, I gave birth to her.  "Okay, let me tell you, I'll tell you first, relax."  

He pressed his hands on her shoulders and sat her on the sofa and shouted at Naz to fetch water.  

There were tears in Al's hands as he sat next to her, and in his heart he had a tooth and money.  A confession of sin to say something that he did not take my name. 

 Why did he suddenly visit Sharif? He met Kafria at a business party here in Karachi two years ago. Despite the age difference, the two became friends. 

 It was better for Babar to get rid of everyone, big or small, immediately and make him his lover.  In those two years, he attended several parties at Free's Farmhouse.

 I went hunting with him many times.  In this friendship, Bob had more hand than Free, he knew that there are benefits in belonging to people like Zafar ... and Zafar was a friend of friends ... Babar tried his best to spoil the evolution but every possible  Despite the liberation, the result was not as it should have been.  

What happened was that she was a bit stubborn and stubborn. Besides, there was nothing wrong with her character when she found out that Zafari was a university fellow.  

The plan came and he wanted to bury the height and Emil Kozanda.  If Altafa had been absent from the house for two or three days, both of them would have died alive and they would have hated what was still happening to him.

 The man was his son and he wanted to hate Mudassar Hassan's daughter as much as he did.  Is .  He spoke to Zafari after careful consideration.  He knew that Zafari himself was not a pious man. 

 He was willing to help her without letting her go, but he told her that the height was from his wife's first husband and that he had hurt her in life that he wanted revenge.  ۔  

To this day, the fire of revenge burns in his chest.  I keep it locked in my farm or house for two or three days and then release it.  Zafari did not do much and was full of support.  

But a few days later Zafari apologized to him and said that instead of taking revenge on the girl, he should find her father. He is ready to help Haram ... and he could not even tell Zafari  That he had another option.  And after two park failures, he decided to work on the second option.  

The water had brought fresh water. He took a glass of water from Nazu's hand and applied it to Apple's lips. NL took the glass from his hand and took a few sips and placed it on the glass table.  

The water is going to the table in the Qur'an of Kotal but now I will not be able to bear it anymore.  I will tell him everything.  

Not even that now, nothing will happen to him.  She loves you so much  It hurts, it hurts »yes, that's right.  Babar took his hand in his and pressed it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments