Disqus Shortname

Anime girl 2020 animation movies





All the comments from the voters
*

. It wasa work that was enthusiastic. Develop culture and technology from a state that israre in another world. Adults will continue to do difficult things, overcoming the danger of life and the many setbacks, withthe cooperation of the people around them. This is Ranobe's taiga drama anymore! *. Among the many works, I onlygot the one I wanted to read after watching the anime. A very different worldmasterpiece theater reminiscent of the old-fashioned world masterpiece theater.*.


 It's very interesting because I found something I didn't know whether I read it on the web or in a book! I envy those who haven't read it so I can read it all at once!*. The story is detailed and the more you read, the more you read! Although the development is a royal road, there is no other unique world view. And since there are a lot of special benefits ss that aren't available on the web version, I'm so worried that I will definitely buy it on the release date!


I hope to make it an animation until the end *. I've heard rumors before, and I was worried about book shadows many times at bookstores, including the No. 1 band, and I was very interested in it. However, I was too busy to get a chance to pick it up, so I didn't read the anime broadcast. However, at the same time as the anime broadcast, I was drawn in by one episode Jrand I wanted to read the continuation, so I could not help it. I got a free "book lover's lower magazine" I was handing out at a bookstore, I wanted to read the continuation and bought several comics electronically When I read several books Finally, I have finished reading all the published issues. Of course


, the anime is still being broadcast. It goes without saying that this is a work that has the magical power to be pulled in to that extent. I am really grateful that I was able to meet such a wonderful piece of work, and the evaluation and sales of the product have not been wrong. It has started to be sold in the children's library, and I think it's still a future work. It is a work that I want more and more people to read, regardless of age . By far the best! * .Mine-chan is cute * .The hero is cute *


 .The development of the latter half is probably God, which you wouldn't do in anime. Goodness cannot be conveyed only in the early stage (animated part)! *. I remember looking forward to updating this everyday since I was serialized on the site, and buying a book in celebration. *. Another world masterpiece theater.


. The second half of the development

which you probably wouldn't do in anime, is God. Goodness cannot be conveyed only in the early stage (animated part)! *. I remember looking forward to updating this everyday since I was serialized on the site, and buying a book in celebration. *. Another world masterpiece theater. * .Do you love the terrible obsession with your favorite things and the feelings of the family and the people involved in the straight-forward protagonist ?? ️ *. The characters are lively and fun 


*. My favoritework from the beginning. I also like voice actor Yuka Iguchi! * .If you read it, it will not stop. I've run out of sleep. I read it again and again. *. The most interesting lanove recently. A wonderful word such asthe background, the view of the world, the expressions of the surrounding people who are swayed by the hero *.


 As the title above, it is interesting that the main character Mine is going on to success. Mine himself only wants to make books, but money and power gather, and the world around him changes to a higher rank. Every time the characters are replaced, it's a bit difficult to remember the name. Also, the illustration by Yu Shiina is very good. I love it. 



Post a Comment

0 Comments