Disqus Shortname

Maid anime chapters

 



Shieri is distantly related to the haibara family. Aizen suddenly took her in as his adopted daughter five years ago she is now technically an aunt who is younger than me but the truth is that my still active grand 
 father is keeping that the poor girl around as his outlet that is an open secret to everyone with in haibara house hold .the fact that she work here as his personal maid proves it.
 However this lowly maid she has the nerve to be wary around me even though she makes gramps groan in his bed every night she doesn't show any interest in my over flowing energy thanks to her iam having hard time making my moves shieri may be a hindrance but its very risky to go after her.
 No I can't ignore her after all although should not make light of her wariness I been living in this mansion way longer than her no matter now cautious she is she can't get herself out of my watch her private life will totally exposed with the help of these things there some one referred to as the legend in the home guard scene it is said that he
 
brilliantly protected his home using spy cams I protected this mansion too just like that man record shieri embarrassing moments dammit these ordinary scenes won't be good enough 

They,re excellent as fap material but these are not good enough I need to have something more decisive 

I think remember shieri talking about that before there was neither a gun nor ammo in gramps room though what is she talking
 
about I need to check it up quickly while shieri is in the both shieri is in the bath

 
Shieri said....you really came here you been acting strange lately so I lured in by pretending I am having a bath

Man said....on is not that quite an elaborate plan

Shieri said....I don't know that you intention is this will finally be the end for you
Man said...what does this mean why are you having this conversation with kouji are you planning to kill gramps I still need you to keep me company I have a strong sense of duty of protecting this mansion and my life here iam surprised as well for some one who only has gramps as a partner you re rather way too good in bed answer me what is your relationship with kouji 
Shieri said...I don't know that you are saying you being mistaken

Man said..I just keep making you come until you speak then work with me if you don't want this to be found out we re gonna drive reina and her family out of this mansion whether you help me or not gramps will have you and kouji dealt with any away you still want to protect then after all this thats an admirable attitude for maid

Shieri said....This one time  i sat with you in the living room and you were sweaty wet and creepy like always I just happened to see an erotic scene that time on the tv and that got me aroused since then I became addicted to your  smell and part gets wet each time 

Man said...smell....?are not the tissues in the trash already gone? 

Shieri said...but you also lick those used tissues while thinking of women don't you I don't like that
Man said... iam not ready that perfectly normal I have to find other ways to satiate my inner just these days 

Shieri said....that still the same you pervert but you don't have proof right you should have just gone home straight away I also had something to do earlier-so its not like I waited for that long anyway was that thing you said yesterday a lie

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Nasim mursalim Siddiqui Mumbai Maharashtra India jobs wark

    ReplyDelete