Disqus Shortname

Anime fight with monster

 


Shrouded in red veils the heavens tower

 extends into the sky as if calling out to some

Facebook one it glows eerily and when

 seiryuu and genbu arrived they were

 invaded by her parasites next it was byakko

Ignoring suzakuis protests. She tried to save 

Them and now the find curtain will fall the 

Four girls  will fight evil to the desth it is a 

Battle between light and darkness.

One fighter girl said..the flame of life rise 

High seiryuu genbu you have both fallen 

Grace . I will not let you take byakko as well

Oh my sazuka..sam are you finished already

 i wonder if she fainted 

Suzukuis . I suppose we won't get results

 with these method but we should still have

Some fun don't you agree genbu_ yes I also

Wish to enjoy myself I am sure she must be

 very embarrassed that were watching her

Like this you bitch what did you do 

I voluntarily gave myself to this demon

I give him my life do you not understand

 what that entails seiryuu' genbu. but thanks

To her we've ended up like this

How much longer to you intend to stay like 

That .I came all this way to see you wake up

Already do you mean to say you were only 

Pretending to be under my spell ? You could

Say that but to accomplish this .I had to

 sacrifice a great deal so what your point

Anyway .

Byakku said My point is I want is I want you

 to stop these petty fights you are the petty

 one always getting in my way you are really

Annoying however I can't over look what

 you have done that is why I am proposing 

We both stop causing each other such pain

This is not kids fairytale what you speak of 

Doesn't exist but it does exist .fairytales do

 exit. That is you and  I becoming one you 

And I becoming one. the two of us will

 become one and restore the harmony in

 our hearts I knew you were a special man 

Im sure you can take this world in your

 hands

Anime school academy


This is the file of all students at the academy

In a vague education system its impossible to

Show the world the telented students you

 have  I will choose the students you have 

I will choose the students my self and

 personally give guidance and special

 education to gifted students . Yes you have

 became everyone's target of attention 

Ill try my hardest hot to be embarrassed by

 all the attention that has been drown 

For the details please ask Mr honoko sakara

Female teacher said ....when you used to

 work  at tenhouin academy you were

 cajoling female students .cajoling .you use 

Such old fashioned word don't you

She said...stop pretending you duon't know 

Anything iam sorry but the research is

 reliable the proof  is solid too and what do

You want to do about it we 're going to hand

You over to the police of course thats what

I want to say but I want your teaching ability

So I want you to pledge right here as

 chemistry teacher I will fulfill my duties

Its not only for this academy but the

 principal too



 



Post a Comment

0 Comments