Disqus Shortname

The battle of the young lady





The Battle of the Young lady" was produced by NUT and will be broadcast from January 6, 2017. All 13 words. The work is adapted from the light novels of the same name by Karuro Roken. Unified calendar June 1923. The blond young girl, Tanya Tigurechav, is working on the final course of the ImperialSergeant's School at the 3rd Patrol Line ofthe Norden War Zone in the Northern Military Control District as part of the military service.


 As an aviation magister who took the first step towards a glorious resume, it ended without incident—it should have been so. But the state of affairs has shifted in an unexpected direction. 

Taking advantage of the cross-border invasion of the treaty alliance, the empire and the treaty alliance entered a state of war.

 With the shift to the wartime system, Tan Ya was given an observation mission, but the Allied Forces launched a surprise attack, and Tan Ya fell into a situation where he had to fight the enemy squadron alone. 

 He was surprised to see L sitting on the couch next to Roger to ask about his condition.

  Asil rarely came to her room.  Whenever his health deteriorated, but today he was presented drowned in Yasuj.  Dad, do you want to talk? 

 He was asked  Yes, they did.  I have something to talk to you about, I didn't want to disturb you during my studies, so whenever someone talked about your relationship, I avoided it, but what did the beginner talk about for his food?  So he had wives.

  It is the best in terms of relationship. Mr. Aryani wants it to be forgotten. 

Marriage takes place after your education is over, but confession, be a coal miner, let us do it too, because in their eyes there are one or two more relationships, so do it  

There is no one from Sahib's nephew.  Bananas pampering had made him quite arrogant and mouth-watering.  L looked at him with disgust.  What's wrong with taking banal, they were going out to Lahore, they will go to this bed. 

If you like it, Aseel was black, but he was in a bad mood.  "I don't want to marry Hamdani's nephew or anyone else." Why the electric ride was in his eyes. Because I like someone else, he thought he was talking about Rawaha.  

There is no better opportunity than this. Who is she? She was still looking at him. She just looked down. I love her and I don't want to marry anyone else.  

Wahjabat are all bookish things. Forgiveness and affection. Girls love me. Boys are not serious.

 Development and mindfulness and time spent and LA wanted to explain but she will cut her off. Don't tell me and she is a kind person. 

 His eyes were burning. Anil has not been in the tradition for some time. Maya is a very understanding and good boy. He teaches in a college. He was dug for a professor.

 But then when he looked at evolution.  "You will never marry a professor's son, so get rid of the idea of ​​Rawaha."  I had many cases for.  And it erupted.  Rawad is the son of a professor, even if he is the son of a laborer, I have to marry him. 

 Speaking of Rabbi Paya, I know that he will not mind, he is always happy with my happiness, you speak your mind.

The enemy has a lot of people, even if our army can't contain the enemy before it arrives, but running away will inevitably lead to the death penalty of fleeing in front of the enemy. 

She is facingthis desperate situation. In order to survive anyway, and do the best response when faced with top management, Tan Ya uses a strategy

Or he has apologized to me and he has no equal, he has treated me like this and you have believed him.

 Financial and heights float on his belief.  There is no movie story from which Sharif became addicted to nonsense.  The process of change is not known in time but it has changed.  

There was embarrassment on his face.  Alia said in a soft tone.  But if the teacher was ashamed, then why not marry you? I played a game of love.  

He is married to his daughter Pepo and his sister is his stepdaughter-in-law.  They have such marriages.  

He didn't know it when he pretended to love you.  Aali, you still love it and are giving it a margin, but I don't trust it.  

Please be careful not to contact him any more.  Still in his accent.  Alia looked at him with a smirk.

  I don't keep advocating for it.  My heart believed in what he said as I looked into his eyes as he spoke to me.  That Qatar is not bad, just a good perfume. "He is not Qatar or bad. He was going to do good to me.

 I had no enmity with him because of what he did. He was a member of your family who was going to destroy us."  He wanted and he said to Zafari, "What are you doing, Aali ... why would anyone in my house want to ruin me. She was suddenly out of the window. She lied to you. 

 That's what I said when I asked him why he's after you, he said, "Someone from your house wants you to stay out of the house for a day or two, and they're not going to harm you."  Didn't stop for a day. Even in the farmhouse, there are some excuses. 


They come there. What's the sense? They are in my house. Who found them, Aftan, me and Baba Naw News.  Picking up the bag, she stood up. "Which of them would want to defame me?"  

He couldn't believe it  It may have been done for a while and he only wanted to talk to his uncle about it at night so that when he left, he would find his uncle, his father.  That he likes it. 


 He thought before making a decision and when Bama came to his room at night, he himself had mentioned the spirits.

Post a Comment

0 Comments