Disqus Shortname

Nishiki Tsuta High School anime




it's awful……. 
Why is this happening? Ooh! What happened? That man. That man, the hero of the amazing love comedy, came to Nishiki Tsuta High School again !! The "Ranran Festival" was supposed to be held peacefully to avoid the danger of the cancellation.However, with that man as the center, the storm mercilessly raged by Itsuki Nishiki ... with the wish of a girl. Well, I'm afraid I'll take care of all the trouble--Pansy !! Moreover, with that mysterious face and pose, what kind of thing do you plan to doHey Gioro, did you know? 


"The Goddess of Victory" suddenly falls from the tree behind the gym. Moreover, it looks like a cheerful "princess". 
 An innocent princess who steps into my heart. As a pitcher and a manager, they should have come closer to each other ... but one day, the princess suddenly told me "Goodbye" and disappeared from the front. 
 Hey Jolo. What should i do Is that what she really wants? e? 


 ... haha. Right, right. I have only one thing to do. 
 -That's why! A cowardly baseball boy, a free-spirited girl who loves him, the story of the summer we spent
I returned the "ultimate answer" to the confession of love from the four beautiful girls in the school, Himawari, Cosmos, Asunaro, and Pansy. ……e?What is the "ultimate answer"? Don't be afraid of spoilers. --Please read the last volume. Well, the summer vacation that finally begins! Actually, I made various promises with Hima Kospansy. You can also bathe in Nagashi Somen, and enjoy a fireworks display! Once in a lifetime, whether it's there or not, I'm full of happiness in my second year of high school summer vacation! Let's enjoy all the events in full spirits !! But why before my eyes? I hate my hose's best friend, Tokusho north wind !? Do you have a consultation with me No way!The latest edition of a rugged summer


The strongest enemy, Horse, is a completely upper compatible character that overwhelms me. "If you lose the game, you will never approach Sankoin Eiko again." The stage moves to the final match of the high school baseball district tournament, and we challenge the pansy contest called "final vote". ..――Which is more appropriate to be near the pansy? You can't win normally.Because he is all-around, and because of its perfection, he is the cheat hero who eats pansies with "curses". So this time too, I thought about "strategy". Of course, it's an extremely cowardly guy.Here's the strategy. Escape from the hands of sunflowers, cosmos, and Asunaro, and persuade the woman surrounding the hose to deprive him of the "clean vote." It's the most difficult mission that no one needs, but I must do it-but at worst, I broke up with my best friend. San-chan, I don't feel well.Can I win this match ...


Demon King, who left Tahara and his friends to develop the rabbi village, headed north along with the adventurer Yukikaze and Mikan. The purpose was to find an armor against magic, but I encountered a brave man there !? On the other hand, the village developer hugged Madam and steadily proceeded while involving the surrounding countries. "Let's become", the appearance is a demon king, and the contents are the third misunderstanding fantasy of ordinary people! The original version of the new edition is also available! * This work is a version of "Maou-sama, Retry! 3" published on March 30, 2018, with additional correctionsAkira Ohno has been taken to a different world while logged in to a character called "Demon King". In order to find a way to return to the real world, he decided to embark on the development of a rural village to build a base of life.Created a hot spring inn at the field hospital and assigned the director to the newly enumerated

 entourage Tahara. The village develops at an astonishing speed. It looks like a devil, and the inside is a misunderstanding fantasy of ordinary people. New episodes have been greatly added to the new edition, and new characters that are too dark have also appeared! * This work is a revised version of "Demon King, Retry! 2" published on October 30, 2017.

Post a Comment

0 Comments